Thursday, November 20, 2008

To Call This Bad Judgment....


Please, tell me this is a joke....
A couple weeks ago, when I was biking to the store, I saw this one guy with a bike exactly like my boyfriend’s that got stole some time ago. So I rode ahead and stopped in front of him. He end up stop and when I tried to talk with him, he just acted dumb and never say a word. After a while, I gave up and head home to tell my boyfriend about this. Since this guy look easily intimidated and my boyfriend hate polices.
It kinda goes downhill from there. What, with the guy on the bicycle being a hearing-impaired, award winning kickboxer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes